Jackson's Journey has moved!

We have a brand new redesigned website. Visit the new website by clicking»
http://www.jacksonyork.me
or you will be redirected automatically. Thank your for your support!


Update,

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't updated before now. There has been a lot going on. Jackson finished his first week of radiation this Friday. It went well but he is worn out. He's going to PT/OT now and seems to be walking a little better. We have family Christmas parties this weekend so I hope he will have a good time playing with all his little cousins. The Bracelets went really fast! I am having to turn people down because I am out. I have ordered more and should have them in a few days. Lindsay is working on shirts (which I'm really excited about). They will say "I wear gray for Jackson" and have a gray ribbon (gray for brain cancer), with a baseball, too. We will be selling them soon. Thank again everyone for all your support. It's really encouraging to see how many people care. Makes this scarry world feel like a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment